January 14, 2018

brains on emotional rollercoaster

Doodle for Jan 15, 2018
Mind's eye view of me from above.

Okay? I've decided I like the digital doodles for this project. Er... daily expulsion, whatever I'm doing. Also, I'm going to post 7 doodles in one weekly post, and I'll put my favorite doodles on top and push the less liked scribbles down the page. Unless I change my mind of course. Eh, whatever.

Doodle for Jan 14, 2018


Yep. Brain chemicals, heart rate, time of day, plus stuff going on in the world and how successful we are in ignoring/reacting to it all.

Doodle for Jan. 21, 2018.


So? That day after I state that I'm going to add 7 doodles to one weekly post, I draft up two of my environmental episodes and then return to the emotional self-portraits. Yep. Here ya go.

Doodle for January 18th, 2018
Today is Friday. Yesterday night, hubby and I, we skipped a day and decided Thursday was Friday. I was digging through some boxes looking for a glue-brush for bookbinding, and found a couple bottles of wine left over from Thanksgiving. We only opened one of them, but that was enough to throw us off task for the evening. 

The good news is, no news. Because of a mistake made by the New York Times help department, my newspaper subscription got canceled. Instead of reading the news on the toilet. (Yes, I've been reading the shit the US call news lately, on the "pot"). This morning I opened an Arts & Culture app. I've been alternating between art by the dead i.e. history, and ello. They have a pretty damn good blog. https://ello.co/elloblog full of art from around the globe, but mostly from NY (therefore everywhere). I've been cross-posting my #drawfool #doodles via ello. https://ello.co/uva-be . See :)


Jan. 19, 2018

No comments: